Saturday, November 3, 2007

CATCHING EVERYONE UP ON OUR SUMMER AND FALL

Grandpa taking a nap after a long and very entertaining week of children and grandchildren
(He likes his Gaterade Ü)
Grandma was trying so hard to get Avery to smile and look

at the camera that she forgot to do it herself.

Almost there


There we go, isn't that sweet!

Brian and Avery at the Botanical Gardens in Chicago with Tami, Scott, and the kids


The three of us in Downtown Chicago, Avery and I had a great time Brian was a little stressed Ü


At Grandma and Grandpa's House just after the BIG 5K run that Brian and I ran with Grandpa, Tyler, Scott, Garrett, and Emily. We are missing Baby Jackson in this picture, he was sleeping


Here we are at Avery's first trip to Disneyland. She did so well!!! She loves to wear her sunglasses

3 comments:

Dana said...

You cut your hair!? I think it is cute, but I don't remember seeing it cut. I guess you are always on the other side of the pic just like all moms, so that must be why. Looks like you guys had a great summer! I LOVE Avery's brown polka dot skirt, and facial expressions. she is too cute!

Tora Family said...

Avery is soooo cute! I was expecting a dark featured baby...like her mama...but looks like she picked up more of dad's traits. She looks so sweet and cuddly!

Blecca and R Home said...

avery is a freakin kick. I think the whole being cute thing is a decoy for all the trouble she's getting into :) heheh. love you!