Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Avery's 1st Ward Halloween Party

Avery's 1st Halloween!!! She's so sweet!
Brian and I went as Snowboarders,I've never been big on dressing

up so I thought this was pretty good. Avery kept the hat on for a few mintues, and

then she was done. That's usually how hair things go.



We love our little pumpkin pie!!!



She wasn't quite sure about all the dressed up people.

Some made her a little nervous




I just threw this picture in. This was the first time she went down

the slide. She thought it was fun even though her face doesn't show it.






4 comments:

Blecca and R Home said...

she is the cutest pumpkin I have ever seen!!! so stickin cute~~~

Amy Rindy said...

Abby!! I found the link to your blog on Dana's, and it has been so fun seeing what's going on with you and your little family! Your little girl is adorable - and I LOVE that costume! So cute! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep in touch with you better now! - Amy

Dana said...

I almost bought Ava the pink fairy costume that looks just like Avery's pumpkin. They are too cute! She looks adorable!

Tora Family said...

what a cute costume...and of course she is just a cutie. Either she is tiny or our little guy is huge (I think it's probably both)I think he is about the same size as her and he is not quite 5 months. Cute pics!