Thursday, November 1, 2007

About Us

Brian and I first met at a Stake Conference in Highland, California. My Cousin Debbie Garvin wanted me to meet the Stake President's son and I didn't want to. She ended up bringing him to me. Well it turns out I was glad she did. We dated on and off for a couple years and finally I convinced him to marry me!!! We were married in the Redlands California Temple on Octber 8th of 2005. We have been happy ever since. Our little Avery came November 28th of 2006 and she was sooo cute. She weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces and was 18 3/4 inches long. She has a sweet disposition (like her dad), but definately has some of her mom's sass.

1 comment:

Belinda Van Zee said...

Thank you for sharing.
Great photos.
Gramma and I really enjoyed them.

Love to you all,
Aunt Linda and Gramma