Friday, April 17, 2009

Carter's First Bath at Home

We are sorry we haven't posted any pictures recently. We have been back for two additional hospital stays since we brought Carter home. He seems to be doing pretty well now. It looks like he will be having his heart surgery in June. We will keep you updated when we know more. Things are going pretty well, we are trying hard to find a new normal and hope as long as Carter stays healthy we can find that normal. He is such an angel. He just started to smile last week and is starting to track us with his eyes. It is fun to see that he has started to gain some weight and look healthy. Thank you all for your prayers and love. We appreciate it so much!!


7 comments:

Heather said...

Awe you guys he is such a cutie, so chill, I can't think of any two better people to raise this child! Awesome.

Phipps Family said...

He is so cute! Glad to hear things are going better. My prayers and thoughts are always with you.

Blecca and R Home said...

he's so stickin cute! I can't get over it! I miss you guys!

Michelle said...

He is so darling!! Glad to hear things are on the up-and-up and I hope you find that "new normal" soon. As always our thoughts and prayers are with the family.

The Five T's said...

He is a doll. Miss you guys....

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

I LOVE bath pictures. I remember taking them of Zach when he was brand new. When I got the pictures developed I had a little surprise. I had snapped the picture the exact same time he decided to pee. So, all you saw was his face and a rainbow going across the bathroom!!! Enjoy your little squirt!!!

April Garvin said...

Cute pictures. He is so sweet.