Wednesday, February 4, 2009

UPDATES

I thought I would write a post letting everyone know we will almost be a family of four.  We are getting so excited to invite this little guy into our family.  We are nervous how Avery will respond, but I think any parent is especially when they are expecting their second.  We anticipate that Avery is going to be his "little mommy" she loves babies and loves to take care of her dolls. 
We are still waiting to hear back from more dental schools right now.  We are finding that this is the hardest part... waiting.  Who likes to do that?! But it's all part of the process I guess. Brian has been able to be home more the last two weeks and it has been such a big help for me. The end of pregnancy is never fun so it's nice that Brian plays with Avery and can give me a break.  Well, I think that's it.  We will let you know when the baby comes and hopefully post pictures faster than we did Christmas.

3 comments:

Ginger and Gregg said...

ABIGAIL!!! Hope your doing well. Hang in there! I am back to the blogging world (for now anyways) so I will keep checking in to see your new little guy.

April Garvin said...

I am so happy you updated your blog! Adam and I have been wondering about you guys! I hope you are feeling good for the next little bit of pregnancy. We miss you guys! Waiting sucks to hear back...we hope he gets into a place he wants. Keep us updated!

AudBall said...

You're blog is great. :) Avery is adorable and she's going to be a great older sister.