Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Polar Express and Temple Square

Oma and Ompa took everyone on the Polar Express in Heber, Utah.  It was a 90 minute train ride that reenacts The Polar Express book. We got hot cocoa and cookies. They read the story to us and we met Santa and Mrs. Claus.  They also gave everyone a bell for the first gift of Christmas. Avery really liked the train ride and especially since she'd been on one earlier in the week. Ompa got a lot of good pictures so we didn't take that many, we will get some from him and hopefully post more later. 


Oma got the girls these pajamas and they all wore them on the train.  Aren't they so cute!

These are a couple pictures from temple square.  It was my first time.  I love this first picture that Brian took.  I can't believe I never went before after living in Idaho for years.   Oh well, it was worth the wait.

1 comment:

Tora Family said...

Hey...I've been thinking about you! I love the lights on temple square - fun for you guys! Hope you are doing well...and hope you guys have a great Christmas!