Saturday, December 27, 2008

Avery's TWO YEARS OLD!!!!

Here are some pictures from Avery's belated birthday party.  We had a fun party for her up in Utah on her actual birthday but we came home and had one with my parents a week later. She got this outfit from Omma and Ompa and it was so cute that I had to have her wear it for this. She got this little horse from Grammy and Papa, it attaches to the T.V. and she can do her ABCs and counting and all sorts of other things.  She really likes it.  She also got her first dress up cloths from Marisa and Jeremy and Ethan.  She loves the shoes and skirt especially.  She was insistent on wearing the skirt Christmas shopping the other day.  Brian and I let her wear it in the car and then we pulled a quick distraction to get it off before we actually got into the store. We probably should have just let her wear it.  I'm sure we will get more relaxed later on in our parenting years. Oh, and her cake turned out much better this year.  I don't know if anyone remembers the pictures last year, but it was awful.  We hope to never have one that turns out like that again.


Avery was doing pretty well at sharing with Ethan, sometimes she struggles with that but it is only with, go figure.
Here are the Sleeping Beauty shoes. When she walked around in them she looks like a little Grandma hunched over taking little steps.  We love it!
Here is the tiara and the dress again, isn't it sooo cute!

3 comments:

Dana said...

The dress is adorable, and so is your cute little belly! Love the old grandma pic. I can't believe she is 2 already!

Blecca and R Home said...

Avery cracks me up. she's so cute. she looks adorable. I've had such a blast with her this week.
-Aunt bobbi

Cori Shaw, MS, RD said...

oh my i know bryan from sportsmart! you have such a cute little family... give bryan my hellos :) i cannot believe your little girl is already 2yrs old. she's a cutie!