Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Excuses

I know, I know, we have been very bad about posting new pictures.  I think I must be one of the worst bloggers out there.  But I do have a few excuses.  First, I'm one of the worst bloggers out there.  Second, I'm pregnant and sick and tired.  Third, Brian has been really busy sending Dental School Applications out and we have literally just been taking care of our basic needs.  Between work and his calling as Elders Quorum Pres. and me in Young Women and taking care of Avery we really haven't had much free time, although we are looking forward to what FREE TIME Might look like!!! Oh, by the way, we are having a BOY!  We are very excited.  We are trying to explain to Avery that she is going to have a little brother.  I'm sure by the time he comes she will understand what that means but right now she doesn't seem to care. All in good time.

8 comments:

Blecca and R Home said...

abby I love all the pictures. Avery is getting so big and beautiful. and you look great! i'm so excited for another nephew the "first girl boy!!!!" hehe. I'm excited. anyway, I'm glad you got out of your "worst blogger-ever" mood! o and I'm having a shade party if you want me to order you anything!!!

Holly Garvin said...

Good luck with the schooling applications. That would be so cool if you guy's ended up close to Dana. Congrats on the boy!!!!

April Garvin said...

Congrats on having a baby boy! That is so exciting! Now you have one of each. When will Brian know where he is accepted? How long does that usually take? Good luck! Adam and I will keep you in our prayers.

Andrew and Trena said...

Congratz on the baby boy... thats nice that you will have both right away. Avery is getting so big. Hope all goes well with the apps. talk to you later.

Ginger and Gregg said...

It was so fun to see you! Your little Avery is so cute and I am still amazed at how good she was. I don't know what happened to my child!
And don't worry about being a "bad blogger". It just means you have a life away from the computer!

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

Your little girl is so cute! Congrats on having a boy. All the strangers will say to you, "OH how perfect, your family is complete...you have a boy and a girl!" That is what I always got. Oh, well! You have a beautiful family. Good luck with dental school applications. Do you have my blog? 7reesespeanutbuttercups.blogspot.com

The Parkers said...

Congrats on the new baby boy!

If you are interested...
Uppercase Living Party

October 10th, 2009
@ 6:30 PM
The Parker Residence
email me or write me a comment to get my address

Register before October 4th, and be put in a drawing for FREE vinyl!

Make your space a reflection of the unique individual you are. Whether you identify with a deeply motivational thought, a beautiful embellishment, a bold image, or a combination of these, Uppercase Living® expressions let you be who you are and let you express that uniqueness in your surroundings. We call this the art of self expression.

Check out my website katrinaparker.uppercaseliving.net

Jackie B. said...

Brian! WOW. I can't believe i found your blog. Congrats on the marriage, little girl and baby #2. I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Jackie (Ostler) Brown from Redlands CA. I was friends with Craig Beyler, Adam Barlow, etc... Glad to see you are doing so well!
http://brown-spot.blogspot.com/