Thursday, March 27, 2008

Avery's Mexico Shirt

On our cruise we bought Avery this shirt but this is the first day she could wear it and I still have to use a ribbon in the back.  She looked so cute that I had to take pictures.  She was sad at first but she got happier.
She loves to watch the movie Ratatouille so we watch little segments here and there.
This is the "I'm tire" pose.  She sucks two fingers on her left hand and with her right brings up her blanket to rub under her nose, it is too cute

2 comments:

Dana said...

She is so cute!! Love the shirt, I still need to try Ava's on her. So sad when they are sick. :(

Tora Family said...

she is so cute and looks so much like her daddy, but every once in a while I can see glimpses of you in her. I will say girls are so much more fun to dress-so darling