Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Carter's Blessing

We had Carter's baby blessing in our home and some friends and family came to share the day with us.  He looked so cute in his little outfit.  These pictures really don't show how cute he was but here they are anyway.  Oma and Ompa came down we had a really good time.  It is always sad to see them go. Oh, and for those of you who don't know Carter is having his heart surgery on the 30th of this month.  We are getting so excited, and scared, but mostly excited.  We have heard that after these little ones have surgery there are amazing differences!!




7 comments:

Phipps Family said...

What a doll! I miss seeing you at church.

Michelle said...

It looks perfect to me!! :)

Heather said...

so cute!!!!

April Garvin said...

We are excited that he was able to be blessed. He looked so cute! We will keep him in our prayers on the 30th. Good luck!

Blecca and R Home said...

He looks great! I love the pictures, I wish I could have been there! we'll be praying for him! I love you guys!

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

Congratulations. He looks adorable!

Holly Garvin said...

How cute! I'll keep your family and Carter's sergury in my prayers.