Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Carter's Homecoming Pics

Avery loves holding Carter.

She takes very good care of him and likes to stroke his hair.


Carter loves his swing. Much better than the old crank swing in the NICU.


"Got my swing, got my oxygen. This is the LIFE!"
Isn't he so cute?!

Getting to know each other on his first day home.

Grammy can always get the children to sleep the quickest.

Avery's visit to the hospital to see Carter. She wasn't sure what to think.
When she saw mommy holding Carter through the window, she put her hands up and said, "hold?" She wanted to hold him.

Getting burped on his last day at the NICU.

Oma and Opa came to visit after Carter's birth.
Avery was very happy to see all her grandparents at once.

Oma and Grammy took good care of Avery
while her mommy and daddy were at the hospital.

3 comments:

Blecca and R Home said...

FAMILY!! yay!! I'm just so happy right now! I love you guys!

Burnside Family said...

Abby, I was o Jen's blog and wanted to see your baby. He is adorable and I know that you are being blessed. He will bring choice blessings into your life. What a sweetie

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

I hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog. I just had to see those photos of your beautiful son. He truly is adorable. I'm so happy that he is home and that you are all adjusting very well. My children still continue to pray for "baby Carter" each and every day. Just know that your family is always being thought of and loved by all that you come in contact with. By the way, you look amazing (and not the "you look great for having a baby comment") and I love Avery's hair.