Monday, June 23, 2008

MORE AVERY

It has been sooooo hot down her, I mean BLAZING!!! We can hardly spend anytime outside except to go swimming in the afternoon in a pool that doesn't even feel that refreshing and in the morning around 6:00a.m.  We put a camper chair on our porch (since we don't have patio furniture) and Avery and I read stories and play until it gets too warm.  Avery loves to lounge in this chair and tells me to sit on the floor. I'm not sure but I think 
I am getting the raw end of the deal

She brings all her babies out and lays them just so, and don't move them because she doesn't want any of that
I think if she could she would eat, sleep, and play just like this

2 comments:

Dana said...

she reminds me so much of Ava. It is so crazy how fast they grow up!

Blecca and R Home said...

hhaa, I love it, she's seeming to me more and more like hannah :) hehe