Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"WICKED"

We finally went to see Wicked last thursday night. It was AWESOME, AMAZING, SPECTACULAR!!! We will definitely be seeing that again.  We went with Becca because she came for a surpirse visit and wanted to see it.  We went down to LA early and stood in line to enter the "Wicked lottery." They do it on the week nights to help fill the theater.  We put our names in and they drew 13 names, each name got to have two front row tickets for $25 a piece.  The first name they called was Becca's, we were so excited since it was a slim chance of us getting it based on the number of people there.  Becca let Brian and I have the
 front row and we tried to get her a good seat too.  We all loved it and 
bought the CD of course so we could listen on the way home. 
THANKS FOR THE GREAT SEATS BECCA

Here we are waiting to go to our seats
This is Becca and I after winning the lottery.  Our buttons say " I won the wicked lottery" on them.  YEAH
Becca has all the luck, she told us she was lucky and she wasn't kidding.  I said I wasn't and I really wasn't.
Here's Brian after the show, look how excited he is.  At the beginning 
of the show the monkeys are running around and one swung out 
on a rope right over our heads... that is how close we were. 

3 comments:

Blecca and R Home said...

I loved being down there with you guys! it was so wonderful! I had the best time ever!!!

Tora Family said...

How fun - I'm jealous! I've been wanting to see Wicked! My parents will actually be seeing it in New York next week.

April Garvin said...

Abby - here is the website to see the first chapter of Breaking Dawn..
http://laei.bloxode.com/2206759,breaking-dawn-first-chapter.html