Thursday, February 7, 2008

A COUPLE OF AVERY'S FIRSTS

Avery loves to reach up and get into the makeup drawer. This was the first time she got the lipstick open.  She knew just where it went.
Avery's hair has always been too short so we finally were able to put pigtails and bows in last week.
She did really well letting me put them in.  Our little cutie is growing up!
We were doing laundry so Brian pushed Avery around in the basket, she thought it was great and knew her stuffed animals would feel the same.
This is my new hair cut, I didn't like it at first but I am getting use to it
She cracks me up!!!!

6 comments:

Blecca and R Home said...

you look beautiful abs and Avery's hair looks so cute. she's getting sooo big! I can't wait to see you guys again. hopefully soon!!! I will fly down there and spend sometime probably right after this semester!

Ginger and Gregg said...

What a cutie pie! Oh, and your hair looks really good!
-Ginger

Dana said...

love the new background!

Blecca and R Home said...

cute background abs :)

Blecca and R Home said...

Abby I totally just kicked your trash, I just did 4 in one day! I'm rockin it right now, I'm feelin good :), hope you enjoy them. and get that bread recipe from mom cause it was way good! love you!

Blecca and R Home said...

abby, get on it dude, we need more pictures.